Custom T-Shirts

Room Sprays, Bottle Brush Trees, Enchanted Production Dolls, Vintage Reproductions & More......


Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Room Sprays Just Listed on eBay!

This yummy new scent is called Olde Crow Inn and it has a delicious golden clove scent! Why don't you try some today? =o)


For any of you that love for your home, your car or your furniture to smell yummy.....you have to try our room sprays! Perfect for people with pets or who smoke. Keep one in your vehicle too! Just one little spray will do the job and because they are alcohol based.....they won't leave an oily stain. I've been known to even give myself a spritz or two when I forget to put on my perfume! lol (I spray my clothes though, not my skin.)

We hope that you will stop by our eBay auctions and try one of our best selling items today!

No comments: