Custom T-Shirts

Room Sprays, Bottle Brush Trees, Enchanted Production Dolls, Vintage Reproductions & More......


Sunday, May 10, 2009

And The Lucky Winners Are.............

Fuzzy Brush~Honey Oatmeal Soap

Designs by CK~Tinsel Garland

The Artful Life~Garden Thyme Room Spray

Ccswhimsies~Spring Beaded Garland

Congratulations to the lucky winners! If you will email my your addys, we will get your goodies in the mail to you this week! =o)

Thank you to everyone who stopped by to visit and leave a comment. We hope you will all stop back again!

Lori & Hope

9 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

YAY I won!!! ~ Thanks so much Nana!!!

I'll email you my info. privately today.

Have a great day!

Chris (-:

Village Gift Shoppe said...

You are one of the luckiest devils that I have ever met Chris......better run out and by some lottery tickets! lol

Unknown said...

WOW! I can't believe I won this great oatmeal soap! I hardly ever win anything and this makes me feel special! Thank you , thank you, thanxxxxxxx xxx!

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Congratulations everyone!!! Isn't it fun to win something!!!
Have a great week Nana!
Laurie

Unknown said...

Lori and Hope, Again my thanks and just to let you know, I posted my gratitued on my blog too.

Tina said...

Yea, hurray!! Can't wait to use that good smellin' room spray.
Thanks so much, sweets.
T 8-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all the winners! ☺

Village Gift Shoppe said...

Thank you to all who have posted their comments!

I still need to get Chris's and Tina's sent out. Sorry I'm late!

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Hi Lori ~ I got my delicious vintage tinsel garland today in the mail & I wanted to say THANKS SO MUCH!!!

You are the BEST & enjoy your holiday weekend 2!

Chris (-: