Custom T-Shirts

Room Sprays, Bottle Brush Trees, Enchanted Production Dolls, Vintage Reproductions & More......


Friday, July 17, 2009

Congratulations JoycEE!

I want to congratulate my best friend Joyce Stahl of Enchanted Productions on her article in the current issue of Art Doll Quarterly! Joyce submitted 4 dolls for the fall 2009 issue and they used all 4 of her dolls!!

As you all may well know, I list Joyce's dolls for her on eBay. She creates, I take their pics, she writes their auction descriptions and I set up their auctions and add the music that goes with them.

It was 3 years ago that Joyce walked into our shoppe with her dolls and their was one that as soon as I saw it, I said, "Joyce, this doll needs to go on eBay......." and the rest is history! =D

Now she can finally say that she's published......and in what is known as "The Most Elite" of all the Doll Magazines out there! It's been a long road Joycee, but well worth every mile! I'm so proud of you and happy for you!!

Below is the photo shoot of her 4 dolls that we took at the shoppe the day before they were all shipped off to California. We were even able to keep track of their journey across the states, thanks to the USPS online Track and Confirm feature!



Make sure you pic up your copy of the Fall Issue of ADQ with Featured Artist Scott Smith's amazing pirate cat doll on the front cover............



We will have this issue available at Village Gift Shoppe and I'll see if I can bribe Joycee to autograph them too! ;o)

3 comments:

Susan Pilotto said...

Congrats to Joycee...that is such wonderful news!!! The dolls look amazing & I can't wait to see the article in person. suzieq

Tina said...

How thrilling for Joyce and also thrilling for you, Lori, as you've been a faithful friend and supporter of her. It's always a blessing to be surrounded by those who believe in what you do.

Congrats. Can't wait to see the article.
T

Christopher A. Klingler said...

VERY happy 4 JoycEE! Well deserved!!!

Popping in to say hello & wish you a wonderful weekend!

Chris :-)

XOXO