Custom T-Shirts

Room Sprays, Bottle Brush Trees, Enchanted Production Dolls, Vintage Reproductions & More......


Friday, December 5, 2008

Thank you ME for this Award..........LOL!

I couldn't resist doing this, even though it probably goes against all the blog award rules! LOL


We have never received any kind of blog award, so I thought I (Vintagepaletteart) would present one to us! =o)

So here's to our first blog award!


Here are the rules that MUST be followed:

1. Add the logo to your blog.
2. Link to the person from whom you received this award
3. Nominate 7 or more blogs
4. Leave a message on their blog, letting them know they are "One Lovely Blog"!

So let me pass on the love...

And the nominees are:
1. Tina.....Theartfullife
2. Kathy....Primsical Studios
3. Christy....Ccswhimsies
4. Sam....Samiamcreations
5. Pam....Soft In The Head
6. Laurie.......Monkey Cat Studio
7. Diane....Dianemacdesigns


All super lovely blogs I love to go visit!

Be sure to check out Lori's art & blog at Vintagepaletteart!

Happy Holidays to you all!
Village Gift Shoppe

2 comments:

Dianie said...

Lori, Thank you so much for such a lovely award! You put that extra sparkle in my day!

I have really enjoyed my visit to the other lucky award pic's!

Hugs,
~Diane

Village Gift Shoppe said...

You're welcome Diane! It's always so much fun to put some sparkle in someone's day! =o)